The Council has adopted Financial Regulations which were reviewed April 2018
- Financial regulations reviewed April 2018
- Internal Control Policy
- risk management plan reviewed April 2018 risk management plan
Bank statements and financial figures are presented to the Parish Council at every meeting. Accounts are internally and externally audited every year.
The full report from the internal auditor will be available to view along with pages from the external audit form.
The Annual Return will shortly be available for inspection by any local government elector of Bawdeswell.
The financial information presented to council is displayed below and included as part of the minutes
- Budget figures April 2017
- Budget figures May 2017
- Budget fugures June 2017
- Budget fugures July 2017
- Budget figures September 2017
- Budget figures October 2017
- Budget figures November 2017
- Budget figures December 2017 & Precept considerations
- Budget figures February 2018
The Asset register forms part of the Council’s financial risk assessment