The Council has adopted Financial Regulations which were reviewed April 2016
Bank statements and financial figures are presented to the Parish Council at every meeting. Accounts are internally and externally audited every year.
Below is the external audit form that has to be completed annually and submitted to Mazars.
The full report from the internal auditor can be viewed here
The observations in the internal auditors report were raised at the Annual Council Meeting and addressed. As Community Car Scheme journeys are booked through the coordinator and journey distances checked, there is low risk of fraudulent travel claims. It was agreed that signatories would be careful to ensure that they sign both the invoice and the payment slip / cheque counterfoil and that the Clerk double checks to ensure this happens.
The financial information presented to council is displayed below and included as part of the minutes
- Budget figures 1st February 2016
- Budget figures 1st March 2016
- Budget Figures May 2016
- Budget Figures June 2016
- Budget Considerations July 2016
- Budget figures September 2016
- Budget figures October 2016
- Budget Figures November 2016
- Budget figures as at 5th December 2016 and precept figures PC meeting
- Budget figures February 2017
The Asset register forms part of the Council’s financial risk assessment