Notice of Conclusion of Audit and External Auditor report and Certificate 2020/21, Annual Internal Report 2020/21, Annual Governance Statement 2020/21 and Accounting Statements 2020/21.
Notice of Public Rights and publication of Audited Annual Governance & Accountability Return.
Please see information below for a summary of your rights as a local elector to inspect the Parish Council accounts.
As payments and receipts for the 2020-21 are over £25,000, Bawdeswell Parish Council were required to submit accounts for external audit.
The Council has adopted Financial Regulations which were reviewed by Full Council on 6th May 2021
- Financial regulations
- Review effectiveness of internal control
- Review of the Effectiveness of Internal Audit
- Financial Risk Assessment
Bank statements and financial figures are presented to the Parish Council at every meeting. Accounts are internally and externally audited every year.
- Budget figures 31st March 2021
- End of year bank reconciliation – 31st March 2021
- Explanation of Variances
The financial information presented to council at each Parish Council meeting is displayed below and included as part of the minutes. Where meetings could not be held due to covid-19, a list of payments made (in accordance with the budget agreed in December) along with updated budget figures has been circulated to Council as follows –
- Budget Figures end March 2021
- List payments – receipts March 2021
- Budget Figures end April 2021
- Budget Figures end May 2021
- Budget Figures end June 2021
The Asset register forms part of the Council’s financial risk assessment