As payments and receipts for the 2019-20 are over £25,000, Bawdeswell Parish Council will be required to submit accounts for external audit.
Account information can be viewed below.
The Council has adopted Financial Regulations which were reviewed May 2019
- Financial regulations reviewed May 2019
- Review effectiveness of internal control
- Review of the Effectiveness of Internal Audit
- risk management plan reviewed May 2019 risk management plan
Bank statements and financial figures are presented to the Parish Council at every meeting. Accounts are internally and externally audited every year.
The full report from the internal auditor is available to view along with pages from the external audit form.
The financial information presented to council at each Parish Council meeting is displayed below and included as part of the minutes. Where meetings could not be held due to covid-19, a list of payments made (in accordance with the budget agreed in December) along with updated budget figures has been circulated to Council as follows –
- List payments – receipts March 2020
- List payments – receipts April 2020
- Budget figures end April 2020
- List payments – receipts May 2020
- Budget figures end May 2020
The Asset register forms part of the Council’s financial risk assessment