As both the payments and receipts for the 2018-19 are under £25,000, Bawdeswell Parish Council has declared itself exempt from external audit.
The internal audit has been completed, and therefore, the accounts for 2018-19 are complete. The Certificate of Exemption and other accounts information can be viewed below
The Council has adopted Financial Regulations which were reviewed May 2019
- Financial regulations reviewed May 2019
- Review effectiveness of internal control
- Review of the Effectiveness of Internal Audit
- risk management plan reviewed May 2019 risk management plan
Bank statements and financial figures are presented to the Parish Council at every meeting. Accounts are internally and externally audited every year.
The full report from the internal auditor is available to view along with pages from the external audit form.
The financial information presented to council at each Parish Council meeting is displayed below and included as part of the minutes
- Budget figures April 2019
- Budget figures May 2019
- Budget figures June 2019
- Budget figures July 2019
- Budget figures September 2019
- Budget figures October 2019
- Budget figures November 2019
- Budget figures December 2019
The Asset register forms part of the Council’s financial risk assessment