The Council has adopted Financial Regulations which were reviewed March 2017
Bank statements and financial figures are presented to the Parish Council at every meeting. Accounts are internally and externally audited every year.
The external audit form that has to be completed annually and submitted to Mazars will be displayed below once it has been checked by the internal auditor and approved by Council at the Annual May Meeting .
The full report from the internal auditor is available along with pages from the external audit form. The external auditors report will be published once received.
- Internal Audit Report Statement 2016-17
- Annual Governance Statement 2016 17
- Accounting Statements 2016 17
- Annual Internal Audit 2016 17
The financial information presented to council is displayed below and included as part of the minutes
- Budget Figures June 2016
- Budget Considerations July 2016
- Budget figures September 2016
- Budget figures October 2016
- Budget Figures November 2016
- Budget figures as at 5th December 2016 and precept figures PC meeting
- Budget figures February 2017
- Budget figures March 2017
- Budget figures April 2017
- Budget figures May 2017
The Asset register forms part of the Council’s financial risk assessment